Monday, March 15, 2010

The Reckoning

This is an event for the Canadian Center for International Justice (http://www.ccij.ca/) that I am helping organize. I am working with the CCIJ Toronto working group and so far its been a lot of fun. We are organizing a documentary night that will feature "The Reckoning" which is a doc about the international court systems. It will be playing at the Bloor Cinema on March 31
at 7pm. This event will be mainly for gaining awareness about the CCIJ (it's head office is in Ottawa). Join our facebook group The Reckoning.

There haven't been a lot to actually prep for this event: so far we just needed to secure the date/time, venue cost and what our ad would look like. Currently, I am putting up our posters everywhere in the Annex area but also around different school campuses (be on the look out!) This is an exciting event for us because this will be one of the first events hosted by the CCIJ!

Wish us luck!! If you have any ideas or comments please leave =D Oh and if you would like me to feature, promote or write about your event just leave me a message!

Keep me posted

No comments:

Post a Comment