Thursday, June 3, 2010

New Event!

The Beginning

I just had my first meeting with my fund raising group and this is going to be great! We're still working out the details, but it will take place at the O'Connor Gallery (Queen and Berekely) at the end of July and it will be raising funds for the Nuit Blanche project submitted by the Canadian Center for International Justice. This will be a mixture of art, music and lots and lots of booze! So please, save the date: Thursday July 29th, 2010. It will start around 8pm and end around midnight. So far this is my to do list:

-find sponsors and donors
-find a dj
-pre sell tickets
-figure out the name of the event
-figure out ticket price

This is just the beginning, any help would be great! I also appreciate any ideas you may have. I have to say though that my team is awesome and the gallery owner, Geofferey, is so amazing. He's been doing events for awhile now and has so much to teach me; I'm just absorbing everything he's saying!

Be back soon

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment